Conditions we Treat
Low Back Pain and Sciatica workshop
- Do you suffer with back pain or leg pain when you stand or walk?
- Do you have pain when you sit for long periods or drive?
- Do you experience pain, numbness or tingling into your butt, groin or down your leg?
- Does your back ever “go out” if you move the wrong way?
- Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don’t do anything about it?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions (or have a stubborn spouse who is in denial) you are in the right place.
We are low back pain and sciatica specialists and Doctors of Physical Therapy with a fellowship in Applied Functional Science. What this specialized training allows us to do is find the actual cause of your lower back pain and sciatica, not simply mask the symptoms like most other treatments available do. We have helped thousands of people avoid medications, injections, and surgery. This page was created for you to learn more about back pain and sciatica and to help you make a more informed decision on where to go for help.